Human Resources Advisor - Lancashire
|Job Title:||Human Resources Advisor - Lancashire|
|Salary:||£12.09 - 12.09 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Human Resources Advisor – Lancashire
Salary: £ 12.09 Per Hour
Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
To support the work of the Human Resources team in the provision of a comprehensive, efficient, high quality and customer focused HR administrative and advice service to managers and staff across the University. The post holder will be expected to carry out tasks as set out below under general duties HR Advisor and for either employee administration or recruitment administration. The post holder may focus more on one of these areas however they will be expected to work across both areas as required.
- Enter all employee and payroll related information/amendments (e.g. contractual changes/end of employment) onto the HR system in a timely and accurate manner, demonstrating adherence to relevant processes and procedures.
- Prepare and issue accurate employee correspondence (including amendments to contracts) in line with agreed service level agreements.
- Produce offers of employment including contracts and manage pre-employment screening (e.g. references, health clearance, DBS, right to work checks) in line with agreed service level agreements.
- Create new employee records on the HR system and ensure all new starter set up actions are complete.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers, employees and other workers on UKVI requirements regarding right to work checks, carrying out right to work check training when required.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Amber Debens 0208 514 9148
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's