Journey Coach - Maidstone
- Delivering a ‘best practice’ support service, appropriate to clients’ needs.
- Ensuring the delivery of individual personalised support packages, reflective of different client needs, including culture and diversity issues.
- Assisting clients with day-to-day tenancy issues, payment of rent, claiming benefits. Knowledge of ‘best practice’ in both crisis intervention and planned support working. Undertaking referrals and assessments of potential clients, working with them to identify the most appropriate housing solution for their needs using a strengths-based approach. Ensuring clients have access to relevant external support services.
- Working with clients to agree and set goals and actions.
- Meeting clearly defined client outcome targets through key-working, support plans, risk assessments and other interventions.
- Ensuring that opportunities for education, training and employment opportunities are integral to the support service. The aim being to enable clients to develop the life skills to live as independently as possible.
- Maintaining accurate and timely records of all activities including the maintenance of a support planning database.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working with vulnerable client groups.
- Experience of delivering structured support in either housing or social care.
- To demonstrate IT Skills to include a basic proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel as well as a willingness to learn specific IT systems used within Care and Support; and complete relevant IT training where required.
- An understanding of:
- Psychologically Informed Environments (PIE’s)
- Trauma-informed Care (TIC)
- A strength-based approach to supporting vulnerable people
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Billy on 0208 514 9139 or Billyf@4recruitmentservices.com