Occupational Therapist- Adult Services
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist- Adult Services|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Occupational Therapist- Adult Services- Bradford
Are you a passionate, dedicated Occupational Therapist looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting for Occupational Therapist’s to work with the Adult service in and around Bradford.
Pay Rate: £21.83 - £27.18 per hour
The Occupational Therapist will be doing:
- To carry out functional assessments remotely where possible and to do focussed home visits ( PPE Provided) where necessary .
- To order equipment/ trial and demonstrate as necessary and or minor and sometime small major adaptations
- To document clearly your assessment etc. using System 1 and write any necessary reports or letters.
- To have a strength based approach to assessments
- In the spring we hope to restart assessments in a 'clinic' type environment and at this time you may be expected to work in this environment,
- Must hold a recognised diploma or degree in occupational therapy and be stated registered.
- Must have knowledge of legislation appropriate to disability services
- Sufficient post qualification experience to be autonomous in managing a clinical caseload, without direct supervision, in a community setting.
- Knowledge of equalities & diversity issues.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and mange time effectively
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills with clients and other health professionals
- Experience of producing reports for a variety of audiences
- Good IT skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills.
- Customer focused
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are an Occupational Therapist (OT) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available