Occupational Therapist- Community Services- North West London
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist- Community Services- North West London|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Occupational Therapist- Adult & Community Services - North West London
Are you a passionate, dedicated, Experienced Occupational Therapist looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting OT’s to work with Adult & Community Services for a Local Authority in and around North West London.
Salary is £34,209.00 - £36,708.00 Per Annum
Job Purpose: (Full Job Spec Available)
To provide a specialist Occupational Therapy assessment and Adult Social Care service provision for adult residents with substantial physical disabilities in accordance with relevant legislation and department eligibility criteria.
In conjunction with the service user formulate a plan to enhance their independence through provision of equipment or through home adaptations.
The needs of the carer are also to be carefully considered, assessed and where eligible addressed.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- To directly manage in accordance with department procedures a caseload of service users as allocated by the Deputy Team Manager and or Team Manager.
To visit people with substantial disabilities in their own homes and carry out strengths base assessments and reviews of their functional needs and environmental difficulties, taking into account the needs of carers and other family members.
To be willing to train and operate as a BIA and/or AMCP
To make referrals as appropriate for carers assessments and to other specialist agencies both in-house and externally.
To ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are met throughout the implementation of any work plan.
Degree /Diploma from the College of Occupational Therapist or equivalent and OT registered with the Health Care Professionals Council Evidence of recent and relevant Continuing Professional Development
Knowledge of the Care Act 2014 and other statutory instruments, policies procedures and issues relevant to adult social care Evidence of knowledge and understanding of relevant Social Care legislative and policy framework including tests to determine eligibility for services
Knowledge of the needs of elderly people, people with physical disabilities
- Must have at least 1 years previous Experience working with Adults, adaptions & community services
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are an Occupational Therapist (OT) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available