Occupational Therapist- Social Services- London
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist- Social Services- London|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Occupational Therapist- Adult & Hospital Services- London
Are you a passionate, dedicated, Occupational Therapist looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Occupational Therapist’s to work with Hospital Services for Local Authorities across London.
Occupational Therapist Pay Rates: £17.06 - £24.00 per hour Umbrella Rates.
Overview of the role Occupational Therapist
- This is a 6 month locum post to work with our hospital partners more specifically University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust.
- You will review existing best practice specifically related to single handling in order to provide safe manual handling activities associated with the provision of care and support.
- You will support clients, providers and carers in the use of techniques and equipment to improve the experience of those receiving support which enhances dignity, choice and control by reducing the need for a second carer. This role requires a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who ideally has up to date knowledge and experience in moving and handling and maximising opportunities to reduce care support through the provision of equipment, assistive technology and use of safe moving and handling techniques. Additional training will be provided.
- Registration as an Occupational Therapist with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Knowledge of specialist equipment, major adaptations and manual handling.
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritise and plan own work load.
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary setting.
- Must have at least 1 years previous Experience working with Adults, adaptions & community services
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are an Occupational Therapist (OT) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available