Occupational Therapy Assistant- Multi- Disciplinary
|Job Title:||Occupational Therapy Assistant- Multi- Disciplinary|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Occupational Therapy Assistant- Multi- Disciplinary Locality Services- Tower Hamlets
Are you a passionate, dedicated, Occupational Therapy Assistant looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Occupational Therapy Assistant to work with Multi- Disciplinary Locality Services for a Local Authority in and around the Tower Hamlets area.
Occupational Therapy Assistant Pay Rates: £18.94 - £23.38 per hour Umbrella Rates.
Overview of the role Occupational Therapy Assistant
- We are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Must have ability to work to trusted assessor level assessing for and prescriptions of basic equipment
- Work to OT direction for rehab if required.
- Ability to manage team admin tasks with use of MS program and manage team duty phone.
- Flexible attitude to work
- Ability to prioritise work with good communication skills
- Ability to follow direction, work on own initiative in busy team
- Ability to travel around borough as required
- Knowledge of specialist equipment, major adaptations and manual handling.
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritise and plan own work load.
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary setting.
- Must have at least 1 years previous Experience working with Adults, adaptions & community services
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are an Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available