Part Time Occupational Therapist- Adult Services
|Job Title:||Part Time Occupational Therapist- Adult Services|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Occupational Therapist- Adult Services- Redbridge
Are you a passionate, dedicated, Occupational Therapist looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Occupational Therapist’s to work with Adult Services for a Local Authority in and around the Redbridge area.
Pay Rates: £25.68 - £32.00 per hour Umbrella Rates.
Overview of the role Occupational Therapist:
- To provide an Occupational Therapy service to physically disabled and older residents within the Borough.
- To be responsible for and manage a caseload, ensuring casework is carried out in an appropriate and timely fashion.
- To assess and advise service users and their informal carers on all aspects of their daily life, under the Care Act 2014. To assess and make recommendations, as appropriate under the 1996 Housing, Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act
- To supervise Occupational Therapy Assistants and Occupational Therapy Students as required, keeping line manager informed.
- To maintain concise electronic records of assessments and other contacts with users, relatives and other professionals in accordance with departmental and professional policies.
- To keep abreast of developments within the OT profession and in the provision of Social Care.
- Recognised qualification as an Occupational Therapist
- Registration as an Occupational Therapist with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Must have at least 1 years previous Experience working with Adults, adaptions & community services
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are an Occupational Therapist (OT) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's