Pensions Assistant - Shrewsbury
|Job Title:||Pensions Assistant - Shrewsbury|
|Salary:||£13 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Pensions Assistant – Shrewsbury (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £13.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
The main purpose of the post is to work within the Operations Team in assisting in the administration of the Local Government Pensions Scheme.
- Timely and accurate creation and maintenance of computerised members’ records.
- Developing and maintaining a sound and up to date working knowledge of the Local Government Pension Scheme and the Shropshire County Pension Fund.
- Assisting in the provision of technical and legislative advice and information to participating employers and employees.
- Assisting in the calculation and payment of; retirement, death and other benefits, incoming and outgoing transfer payments contribution rates in respect of added years and AVCs.
- Assisting in the accurate and timely posting and reconciliation of all contributions to the Fund and AVC providers, including transfers.
- Assisting in duties in relation to some payroll aspects of pension’s administration and assist where necessary to ensure the accurate and timely payment of pensions and benefits.
- Provide assistance as required with the triennial actuarial valuation.
- Effectively communicates to internal and external stakeholders and colleagues through oral and written methods.
- Undertakes in a full range of services provided by the team and will be given training and experience to enable him/her to develop expertise in these areas.
- Understand and use the appropriate methods, tools and applications to carry out the task required.
- To plan, schedule and monitor own work within short timescales.
- Work in line with agreed service standards
- To make a positive contribution to the reputation of Shropshire Council as an employer of choice and of equal opportunities through all of its processes and documentation.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Share this Job
Finance Assistant - Chichester
Salary: £14.17 - 14.17 per hour
Finance Assistant - Bolton
Salary: £14.16 - 14.16 per hour
Entitlement Assistant - Shropshire
Salary: Market related
Lancashire - Personal Assistant
Salary: £11.47 - 11.47 per hour
Organisational Development Assistant - Kirklees
Salary: Market related