Personal Advisor- North West London
|Job Title:||Personal Advisor- North West London|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Personal Advisor- Children & Homelessness- North West London
Are you a passionate, dedicated Personal Advisor looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Personal Advisor to work in the Children Services in the North West London area.
Pay Rates: £16.01 - £19.93 per hour (Umbrella Rate)
Personal Advisor Role:
- Someone with previous experience in working with young people who at risk of being homeless.
- To act as Personal Advisor for young people leaving care (both indigenous and who are or were Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children) to provide support, advice and assistance to enable young people to maximise education, training, work and accommodation opportunities for young people between ages 18 and 25.
- To provide individual personal support and advocacy to young people based on assessment of their learning and personal development needs and the negotiation and agreement of learning and personal development plans
- To fulfil the requirements of the Children Act 1989 with relevant guidance and regulations; Planning transition to adulthood for care leavers under Children (Leaving Care) Act 2000, Volume 3: revised in Jan 2015; Children and Families Act 2014 and Children and Social Work Act 2017.
- To be fully engaged in the production and subsequent review of the pathway plan as prescribed by the Children (Leaving Care Act 2000).
Excelled written & verbal communication skills.
Right to Live and Work in the UK
Current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Personal Advisor and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available