Children & Family Support Worker
|Job Title:||Children & Family Support Worker|
|Salary:||£9.50 - 11.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
JOB TITLE: Project Worker - Children & Family Support Service
PLACEMENT: ASAP, Monday to Friday
PAY RATE: PAYE rate from £9.50 per hour & Umbrella rate of pay from £11 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit Children & Family Support Worker to work in the Children & Family division. Our client has various sites that require cover within Gloucestershire specifically areas Forest and Stroud and Gloucester City.
The purpose of the role is to provide advice, support and services to children, young people and their families
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE:
- To work with children, young people and their families, on a one to one or group basis, using a variety of interventions, to identify needs and to achieve positive outcomes.
- To work in partnership with parents/carers to empower them and to enable them to achieve better outcomes for their children.
- To work co-operatively with children’s services, health agencies and other community based services, to provide the most effective service for children young people and families.
- To contribute to Service development.
- To apply safeguarding and child protection procedures.
- Qualification mandatory for practice, where applicable. (NB: In future there is likely to be a requirement for at least NVQ2 for staff assisting and working alongside other staff in work with children, young people and vulnerable adults. For staff having sole and direct access to children, young people and vulnerable adults, the requirement will be for NVQ3.)
- Some experience of working directly with children and young people and supporting their emotional well-being.
- Awareness of factors impacting on and issues facing vulnerable children and young people and families (e.g. disadvantage, poverty, disability).
- Awareness of children’s need to feel safe.
- Able to accurately and clearly record case notes deploying the necessary standard of writing and IT skills.
- Able to listen to and communicate effectively with children and young people.
- Able to apply safeguarding and child protection procedures
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Current valid DBS
A full job description is available upon request.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available