|Job Title:||Property Manager|
|Salary:||£30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Property Manager. You will be working based in Coventry. This is working for the council
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Temp - Contract
Pay rate - £30ph via umbrella
The provision of a competent and cost effective service in the field of day to day property management of Coventry City Council's commercial and non-operational property assets. The candidate is required to perform a range of property management functions and maintain positive relationships with customers.
1. Experience in the day to day management of Commercial Property Management
2. Knowledge of relevant legislation and industry codes
3. Good IT skills including spreadsheets, pc, etc
4. Excellent verbal communication skills
5. Ability to travel to numerous site to perform property inspections.
6. Current driving licence. A pool car would be available if candidates do not have their own.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available