Qualified Social Worker - Children's Localities Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Children's Localities Team|
|Salary:||£32 - 35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Cardiff Council are currently recruiting experienced social workers to work within our Locality teams across Cardiff. This will be for the EAST area of Cardiff. This post could be in either CIN or LAC depending on the need. The successful candidate MUST have solid safeguarding, child protection experience and be confident with court proceedings.
Monday - Friday
Shift times may vary
Pay rates between £32 - £35ph
- To carry out assessments of Children in Need and Children in Need of Protection and to undertake direct work with children and their families
- To manage an assigned caseload of children and families, independently in compliance with agreed casework objectives, assessing and managing risks appropriately, and in accordance with statutory regulations and guidelines.
- To investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse or ill treatment of children undertake assessments and where appropriate arrange accommodation or children and young people maintaining appropriate personal/professional boundaries.
- To work to a range of legal options to support investigation and protection; if required give evidence in court; using contingency planning to plan for changing circumstances.
- To liaise with colleagues in order to gather information relevant to assessment and care planning.
- To work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to formulate care plans in partnership based on their assessment of need.
- To undertake direct social work responsibilities as an allocated worker to children and families assigned to monitor and review the implementation of care plans, ensuring that the services being provided are meeting the assessed need and the provision remains within any agreed costs.
The successful candidate MUST have solid safeguarding, child protection experience and be confident with court proceedings. You must also have experience in the following:
- Candidate must have experience in working in Children’s services
- Candidate must have at least 3 years’ post qualifying experience
- Candidate must have worked in LAC before
- Candidate must have experience in Court work - CP
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Qualified Social Worker - Support and Protection Team
Salary: £39 per hour
Children's Support Worker- Challenging Behaviour
Salary: Umbrella Rates
Children's Residential Support Worker- Challenging Behaviour
Salary: Umbrella Rates
Registered Manager- Haringey
Salary: Fixed Term Contract