Qualified Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding Team|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding Team to work with one of our clients based in the Taunton. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates £35ph
- This is the practitioner role, expected to undertake cases independently and demonstrate an ability to adapt the approach from first principles to deal with more complex or unusual cases, assessing and managing risks appropriately. The worker must have satisfactorily completed their ASYE year of support or demonstrate equivalent post qualifying learning and application to practice.
- In the Social Work role they progress to practice effectively, exercising higher quality judgements, in situations of increasing complexity, risk, uncertainty and challenge. Through growing understanding they expect and anticipate, but do not pre-judge, the issues that may develop. They have greater confidence and independence (whilst accessing support when needed), and use their initiative to broaden their repertoire of responses; they have expertise in one or more areas of practice, be familiar with local resource networks and be recognised by peers as a source of reliable knowledge and advice whilst maintaining the core principles of an outcome focused approach.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ethan on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Registered Manager- Children's Home- Dorset
Salary: £30 per hour
Registered Manager- Children's Home- Wellington
Salary: £41 per hour
Live-In Supervising Contact Worker - Kent
Salary: Umbrella Rate
Supervised Contact Worker- Children Services- Kent
Salary: Umbrella Rate