Qualified Social Worker - Greenwich
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Greenwich|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to work based in Greenwich. You will be working for the council
Monday - Friday
Pay rates between ££35 ph
This is an experienced practitioner role, expected to undertake cases independently and demonstrating an ability to adapt the approach from first principles to deal with more complex or unusual case, assessing and managing risks appropriately.
Work with Adults Social Care, families, carers and communities to help them express their needs and make informed decisions and contribute to service planning
- Manage an allocated caseload appropriate to the extensive experience of the Experienced Social Worker, to include complex assessments of children, families and parenting and other work to meet statutory requirements.
- Work within Greenwich Borough Council’s policies, procedures and good practice guidelines in order to meet the needs of the children and families allocated.
- Work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, engender change enabling them to clarify and express their needs, and contribute to service planning.
- Maintain up to date case notes and other records, utilising relevant IT systems, and write reports, including court reports, and give expert evidence in court.
- Undertake specialist assessments, for your and other workers’ cases, for court proceedings, including parenting and kinship assessments.
- Ensure that casework is up to date, comprehensively written up, and managed within agreed timescales.
- Ensure your manager is kept fully appraised of problems arising from cases or workload and to seek advice as and when necessary.
Knowledge / Experience
- Experience of identifying the needs of children and young people and establishing targeted planning to meet their needs.
- Practical experience producing in depth and analytical assessments for complex cases
- Experience of multi-disciplinary working with children and families and chairing formal multidisciplinary meetings
- Experience of undertaking assessments and writing court reports and presenting evidence in court.
- Knowledge of child protection, looked after children, and associated child in need social work practice issues
- Knowledge of methods of social work intervention
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Nana Kyeremeh on 0208 514 9137 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Share this Job
Cheshire East - Qualified Social Worker
Salary: £45 per hour
Intervention and Support Service - Qualified Social Worker - Havering
Salary: £37 per hour
Legal Compliance Officer - Greenwich
Salary: £25.28 - 25.28 per hour
Social worker - Advice & Wellbeing Hub - Reading
Salary: £38 per hour
Social care assessor - Manchester
Salary: £17 per hour