Qualified Social Worker - LAC Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - LAC Team|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Looked After Children's Team to work with one of our clients based in Gloucestershire. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift times may vary
Pay rates between £35ph & £100 a week Accommodation
Qualified Social worker required for the CLA (CIOC) /Court Team. Court experience required and looking for candidate with lots of CLA (CIOC) experience
- To undertake statutory social work with children who are Looked After, providing support, assessment of their ongoing and changing needs and interventions which will secure their welfare
- To undertake assessments of the needs of children, their families and formulate plans for those children in accordance with statutory responsibilities and departmental policies.
- Attend any Court hearings as appropriate and give evidence when necessary.
- To ensure timescales are met for Court reports and panel papers when necessary
- To ensure each child has a detailed Care Plan which can be presented to Review, in consultation with the team manager
- To promote placement stability and permanence for looked after children.
- To maximise the life chances of looked after children through education, health care and leisure opportunities
- To ensure child protection procedures and processes are followed in relation to looked after children
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Nana Kyeremeh on email@example.com or call 0208 514 9137
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available