Qualified Social Worker - Mash
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Mash|
|Salary:||£27 - 35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Mash to work based in Swindon. You will be working for the council
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm
Pay rates between £27- £35 ph (Depending on experience)
- To undertake professional and comprehensive casework for a complex caseload of children and young people.
- To maintain high professional standards and good overall knowledge of relevant legislation regulation and practice methods, ensuring that you are abreast of new developments. Provide guidance and support to less experienced staff to help them develop their professional skills and knowledge.
- As lead professional, to contribute to the provision of good quality services which integrate government and local initiatives and guidance (including Working Together, ChildProtection procedures, Looked After Children’s processes, the Assessment Framework and Common Assessment Framework)
- Manage an allocated caseload appropriate to the extensive experience of the Experienced Social Worker, to include complex assessments of children, families and parenting and other work to meet statutory requirements.
- Work within Swindon Borough Council’s policies, procedures and good practice guidelinesin order to meet the needs of the children and families allocated.
- Work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, engender change enabling them to clarify and express their needs,and contribute to service planning.
- Maintain up to date case notes and other records, utilising relevant IT systems, and write reports, including court reports, and give expert evidence in court.
- Undertake specialist assessments, for your and other workers’ cases, for court proceedings, including parenting and kinship assessments.
- Ensure that casework is up to date, comprehensively written up, and managed within agreed timescales.
- Ensure your manager is kept fully appraised of problems arising from cases or work load and to seek advice as and when necessary.
Knowledge / Experience
- Experience of identifying the needs of children and young people and establishingtargeted planning to meet their needs.
- Practical experience producing in depth and analytical assessments for complex cases
- Experience of multi-disciplinary working with children and families and chairing formal multidisciplinary meetings
- Experience of undertaking assessments and writing court reports and presenting evidence in court.
- Knowledge of child protection, looked after children, and associated child in need socialwork practice issues
- Knowledge of methods of social work intervention
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ethan on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection Team
Southend on Sea
Salary: £38 per year
Qualified Social Worker - Protection and Permanency
Salary: £30 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - LAC Team
Salary: £30 per hour
Salary: £8.20 - 9.75 per hour
Residential Child Care Worker
Salary: £10.14 - 12.58 per hour