Qualified Social Worker - Strengthening & Supporting Families teams
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Strengthening & Supporting Families teams|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Strengthening and Supporting Families teams to work with one of our clients based in Blackpool. You wil be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £35ph
An experienced social worker is needed to support the less experienced and take more complex cases. As a social worker in Strengthening and Supporting Families teams you will have a keen interest in those children in need of help and protection. You will have the opportunity to work with those children subject to child protection procedures, complex child in need, PLO/Pre Proceedings and on the Edge of Care. You will have the opportunity to work intensively with families utilising a strength based approach to practice that is creative and innovative and enables families to develop resilience and sustainability. You will strive to improve outcomes and the lived experience of our children. The quality of practice will be supported by regular supervision, excellent training opportunities and tools and resources readily available to assist in your day to day work. Blackpool wants social workers who are passionate, committed and who want to do the best they can. In return there will be an investment in you to develop and there are a number of opportunities for progression when the time is right.
Candidates must be able to meet the following criteria:
· Experience and demonstrable skills in engaging children/young people through a variety of direct work methods
· At least 2 years’ experience in statutory children’s social work
· Good understanding of safeguarding children processes
· Experience of court work
· Experience of managing a varied and complex case load
· Ability to write concise, fit for purpose reports/court statements and ability to maintain up to date and accurate records.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Experience of inputting into children’s services data systems (Mosaic; ICS)
· Ability to be flexible, resilient and reflective.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's