Responder/Call Handler - Derby
|Job Title:||Responder/Call Handler - Derby|
|Salary:||£12.49 - 12.49 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||3 days ago|
Responder/Call Handler – Derby (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £12.49ph
Hours are 22 or 33 per week
The post holder will work within the Carelink Team to provide a flexible, caring and high-quality installation, monitoring, response and support service to, Telecare users of the City Council’s care alarm services and vulnerable adults in the wider community needing support.
- Carelink is a 24-hour emergency TSA accredited monitoring and response service ensuring that vulnerable people have access to support at the end of the phone or at the touch of a button whenever they need it. We also offer a range of other technology to protect our service users in an emergency.
- As part of the Carelink team you will provide call handling services and respond to emergency situations including lifting uninjured customers using specialist equipment provided and carrying out safe and well checks in support of vulnerable people living in the community. Other duties will include installing and maintaining emergency call equipment in customer’s homes and undertaking annual visits.
- The posts holders will be working x3 ,12 hour shifts on a rolling rota basis including weekends and bank holidays
- The shifts will be 8am to 8pm and 8pm to 8am with 1 hour unpaid break
- Covering days and night shifts based at the Gatehouse Kedleston Road Derby
- Hours are 22 or 33 per week depending on which week of the rolling rota is worked
- Candidate must be able to work shifts over the 24 hour period and have Call Centre experience and ideally an understanding of social care with the elderly
- The post will be for a 12-week maximum period
- YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WORK 12 HR SHIFTS INCLUDING NIGHT SHIFTS AND HOLD A FULL MANUAL DRIVING LICENCE
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 020 8514 9117.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's