Retirement Living Assistant
|Job Title:||Retirement Living Assistant|
|Salary:||£10.00 - 12.45 per hour + Travel contribution|
|Contact Name:||Bal Sunner|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Retirement Living Assistant (RTL) to run the day to day management of Retirement Living Schemes in the Cheltenham area.
The purpose of this role is to provide a housing management function for the retirement living services. To summarise the RLA will be responsible for the daily monitoring of PIR systems and carrying out Health & Safety checks within the schemes. Dealing with customers face to face queries and reporting repairs and Daily managing of the schemes and ensuring systems are up to date and relevant.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLIENT WILL ONLY CONSIDER CAR DRIVERS FOR THIS ROLE.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Act as a point of reference on the phone or in a reception area as required.
- Assist in the provision of comprehensive housing management including working with tenancy agreements.
- Carry out day to day office administration functions to ensure that all records and files are maintained and held securely and that the confidentiality of information is upheld.
- Report repairs and maintenance needs on behalf of the customer following agreed procedures.
- Assist in the monitoring and delivery of service contracts at the scheme including lifts, heating, fire equipment, gardening etc.
- Work in line with, monitor and report any discrepancies in health and safety standards within schemes.
- To ensure that the companies Health and Safety policy is fully implemented at the scheme, ensuring customers are aware of the provision of security at the scheme at all times.
- Promote and encourage a high level of customer involvement, consultation and communication.
- To monitor standards of maintenance and cleanliness by conducting regular site inspections.
- To have the ability to use appropriate IT systems and maintain professional and timely records.
- Monitoring and meeting relevant health and safety standards in properties.
- Monitoring the delivery of reactive repairs across the properties within the cluster ensuring they are of a high standard and cost effective.
- Working with colleagues to ensure key performance indicators (e.g. voids and arrears) are being met.
- To travel, within a reasonable distance, to provide cover to other schemes as required.
- Must be a car driver for this role as you will be traveling across various sites
- Experience of working with vulnerable and older people
- Experience of housing management duties
- Formal care, support or housing qualifications would be desirable
- Working in a customer focused environment.
- To demonstrate IT Skills to include a basic proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel as well as a willingness to learn specific IT systems used within Care and Support; and complete relevant IT training where required.
- Good communication skills.
- Enhanced DBS check
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available