Retirement Living Assistant
|Job Title:||Retirement Living Assistant|
|Salary:||£10.00 - 12.89 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Bal Sunner|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Retirement Living Assistant (RLA). The post will involve working across 3 retirement living schemes in WA7 area, therefore a car driver would be preferable.
The purpose of this role is to provide a housing management function for the retirement living services. To summarise the RLA will be responsible for the daily monitoring of PIR systems and carrying out Health & Safety checks within the schemes. Dealing with customers face to face queries and reporting repairs and Daily managing of the schemes and ensuring systems are up to date and relevant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Daily welfare checking on customers.
- Act as a point of reference on the phone or in a reception area as required.
- Assist in the provision of comprehensive housing management including working with tenancy agreements.
- Carry out day to day office administration functions to ensure that all records and files are
maintained and held securely and that the confidentiality of information is upheld.
- Report repairs and maintenance needs on behalf of the customer following agreed procedures.
- Assist in the monitoring and delivery of service contracts at the scheme including lifts, heating, fire equipment, gardening etc.
- Work in line with, monitor and report any discrepancies in health and safety standards within schemes.
- To ensure that the companies Health and Safety policy is fully implemented at the scheme,
ensuring customers are aware of the provision of security at the scheme at all times.
- Promote and encourage a high level of customer involvement, consultation and
- To monitor standards of maintenance and cleanliness by conducting regular site inspections.
- Monitoring and meeting relevant health and safety standards in properties.
- Monitoring the delivery of reactive repairs across the properties within the cluster ensuring they are of a high standard and cost effective.
- Working with colleagues to ensure key performance indicators (e.g. voids and arrears) are
- To travel, within a reasonable distance, to provide cover to other schemes as required.
- Car driver is essential
- Experience of working with vulnerable and older people
- Experience of housing management duties
- Formal care, support or housing qualifications would be desirable
- Working in a customer focused environment.
- Basic IT skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Enhanced DBS check
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Share this Job
Independent Living Brokerage and Support Officer
Salary: £14 per hour
Hostel Support Assistant
Salary: £10.00 - 12.89 per hour
Rough Sleepers Team Co-Ordinator
Salary: £11 - 17 per hour
Homeless Floating Support Worker
Salary: £11.00 - 14.70 per hour
Supported Accommodation Support Worker
Salary: £11.00 - 14.60 per hour