School Financial Advisor - Leicestershire
|Job Title:||School Financial Advisor - Leicestershire|
|Salary:||£13.68 - 13.68 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
School Financial Advisor – Leicestershire
Salary: £ 13.68 Per Hour
Full Time (37 hours per week)
To independently provide a comprehensive on site school based financial & administrative management service in accordance with the Service Level Agreement, Local Management of Schools and appropriate regulations.
- Maintenance, control & monitoring of computer finance accounts & other related records to ensure that these meet with the requirements of the Local Management of Schools Scheme of Delegation and the appropriate financial regulations for a number of schools & colleges.
- Plan, prepare & evaluate annual school budgets in accordance with the school’s development plan, through the provision of income & expenditure projections, using current information, legislation and historic spend patterns. To be able to project budgets for up to 5 years for longer term planning.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly detailed and complex financial reports & analysing data for the purpose of budget tracking for budget managers, headteachers/principals and for governors’ meetings. To attend meetings as requested to advise governing bodies with accurate information.
- Ability to work with and support a number of different school based staff and to be an integrated member of the School Financial Advisor Team.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Amber Debens on 07860953716 or via email AmberD@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's