Service Charge Analyst
|Job Title:||Service Charge Analyst|
|Salary:||£18.69 - 18.69 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Service Charge Analyst. You will be working based in London Bridge.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £18.69ph
As a Service Charge Analyst, you’ll be part of a team working with colleagues across the group to ensure all relevant costs are identified, coded to the correct cost allocation pool and checked for completeness. You’ll also ensure that rent charges are correctly charged for each tenure type and are reviewed in accordance with the Rent Standard, associated legislation and any applicable lease agreement.
- Work with the business managers to ensure that service charge cost information is accurate and submitted on a timely basis
- Ensure that service chargeable costs are entered into AX to enable Clarion to maximise income.
- Ensure accurate estimation and reconciliation of all service charges with actual costs for all tenure types (i.e. tenants, leaseholders, shared owners and freeholders) with reference to financial budgets, current legislation and agreements.
- Ensure AX remains the repository of all service charges and remains fit for purpose by continuous development and streamlining.
- Work closely with teams across the business to ensure accurate invoices are sent out in a timely manner.
- Ensure that estimated and actual costs for Clarion are produced accurately and on time. Keep and supply third party service charge information for sending out to residents.
- Develop a range of reports that can be used for purposes of budgets and analytical review.
- Being able to advise the business on service charges from both historic & forecasting point of view
- Ensure that all New Build Service Charge estimates are accurate & supplied to the business in a timely.
- Set rents for both re-lets & new build in line with the current legislation & make sure that rents are uplifted correctly as part of the annual rent review process.
- Use analytical techniques to identify inconsistent charges to be investigated.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available