Service Desk IT Analyst - Norwich
|Job Title:||Service Desk IT Analyst - Norwich|
|Salary:||£12.08 - 12.08 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Service Desk IT Analyst – Norwich
Pay Rates: £12.08 PH
The Service Desk Team delivers first class customer service to Clarion Housing Group. The post holder will be the first point of contact for IT Support queries, working within the ITIL framework and to tight deadlines using remote support tools.
- Champion a customer-led culture, working across IT to help embed and enhance the end to end customer experience. You will monitor service delivery channels (human, digital, automated and self-service), resolving or escalating issues.
- Provide professional and customer focused 1st line IT support to all Clarion Housing Group employees, offices and remote sites using remote assistance tools. You will provide meaningful instruction to users at their technical level of understanding, and be able to advise users on best practice guidelines. Responsible for managing incoming queries and requests, either via email or over the phone. You will take ownership of the problem the user is experiencing, determine steps they can take to resolve the issue, and manage the flow of incoming support requests.
- Responsible for logging all contacts on the Service Desk management software ensuring tickets are fully noted, categorised, assigned and managed within their SLA. You will ensure tickets are prioritised and more complex queries escalated accordingly.
- Contribute to a catalogue of services provided by IT and update knowledgebase articles and access control documentation.
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Experience of Microsoft products and basic troubleshooting.
- Demonstrable excellent customer service experience and skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For more information on this position, please get in contact with Billy – Billyf@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available