Service Manager – Housing – North West London (Permanent)
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Housing - Service Manager to join a busy authority within North West London.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work collegiately with colleagues on the Housing Needs Senior Management Team (SMT) and make a positive contribution to the delivery of the service, this will include working flexibly and positively to achieve the objectives of the council.
- Manage and lead staff to achieve high performance and effective operational delivery, including developing and improving staff capability, motivating and mentoring them to better meet the current and future requirements of the service.
- Manage a customer focused service and the effective use of resources.
- Ensure that the council’s overall vision, values and ethos are central to the requirements of the service.
- Support effective working relationships and act as an ambassador and advocate with external organisations
- Keep up to date with developments in service delivery and best practice to ensure the service performs effectively and to the highest standards.
- Manage the teams responsible for preventing, relieving and assessing homelessness; and carrying out statutory reviews under Section 202 of the Housing Act 1996, Part 7
Salary is £55,638
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
• An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
• Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please contact Liam Heddle on 0208 911 1083