Systems Development Lead - Merton
|Job Title:||Systems Development Lead - Merton|
|Salary:||£22.85 - 22.85 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
Systems Development Lead – Merton
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To support the Children Social Care and Youth Inclusion Division to effectively support Merton children and families by improving case recording.
- To lead and direct activities which contribute to the improvement of existing the Case Management System (Mosaic).
- To work with the service, performance team, the QA Team and strategic partners to promote and improve systems development and the effective use of case management systems.
The key responsibilities, tasks and duties for the two workstreams are:
- To lead project teams with responsibility for systems development for Children's Services, ensuring user needs are considered and that system development balances the needs of all stakeholders (including performance reporting) whilst promoting lean and efficient delivery and operations.
- To analyse business need, define business processes and requirements, making best use of people and systems. Produce and maintain business process maps and maintain a library of processes.
- To work closely with operational colleagues to ensure the correct use of case management systems (in line with statutory requirements) is incorporated into operational procedures.
- To develop and oversee a comprehensive programme of system change specifications and implement change requirements methodically working closely with the Assistant Director (Children’s Social Care and Youth Inclusion), Head of Performance, Operational Heads of Service and Operational IT teams
Effective Use of Systems (Training and Support):
- To lead on the effective use of systems for Children's Services, ensuring that an efficient and effective programme of training and support is delivered to users of social care IT recording systems and business support.
- To oversee the scheduling and planning of courses, including resource management and allocation in relation to trainers, venues and equipment.
- To develop and liaise with a network of Mosaic Champions and Super Users and other teams providing their own training to staff, in order to ensure consistency of delivery and up to date communications on practice, process and system changes.
- To maintain a work plan and work with the other managers, to determine team and workstream priorities, whilst responding to changes to operational requirements.
- To disseminate acquired skills and knowledge as appropriate through informal training sessions with the team.
- To deliver presentations, lead on briefings and provide training to the directorate, providers, strategic partners and County Councillors in relation to understanding systems development and continuous improvement.
- To understand and apply Data Protection and Freedom of Information principles to promote good practice in the use of personal or sensitive information within and beyond the team.
- Experience of using Mosaic case management system in children’s social care
- Experience of IT change projects within local authority children’s social care department
- Working knowledge of social care practice, and experience of engaging and working effectively with Social Work Team managers
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 02085149176
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available