Team Leader - Leaving Care - East London
|Job Title:||Team Leader - Leaving Care - East London|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Team Leader – Leaving Care - East London
Are you a passionate, dedicated Team Leader looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Team Leader to work in and around Redbridge. To support and prepare care leavers with the transition from semi-independent provision into independent living.
The role of Team Leader: Full JD Available
- To support and supervise staff to maintain and raise the standards in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Company
- To assist staff team in the provision of a safe environment both individually and as part of a team.
- To make weekly checks on the properties and to liaise with key staff to make sure that maintenance, health and safety standards are reported and addressed
- To ensure that maintenance/health and safety logs and records are maintained
- To work within Equal Opportunities and Quality Assurance frameworks
- You will share the responsibility for out of hours calls with the Services Manager
- To undertake and delegate responsibilities for designated tasks
- To ensure accurate records are maintained on CHARMS and share with LA’s
- Level 1 or 2 in child safeguarding.
- QCF/NVQ3 award in Health & Social Care (Children & Young People) or Caring for Children and Young People or equivalent. (Desirable)
- Ability to engage with young people in a positive and proactive manner.
- Experience of working with young people in residential childcare.
- At least one year experience of working with young people.
- Experience in using a range of assessment tools including ASSET, ASSET PLUS or CAF.
- Ability to organise own workload to meet targets & deadlines
- Previous experience in similar role
- Self-motivated, flexible & resourceful
- Trustworthy and reliable
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Kasey Sanders on 020 8514 9136
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available