Venues and Events Co-ordinator - Hackney
|Job Title:||Venues and Events Co-ordinator - Hackney|
|Salary:||£22 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Venues and Events Co-ordinator – Hackney (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £22.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To support the Venues and Events Manager in the operation of Hackney Town Hall Assembly Rooms as a commercial venue. To have lead responsibility for the safe management of events within Hackney Town Hall Assembly Rooms, and to support other Hackney venues as required, to the satisfaction of clients. To be responsible for the safe operation of Hackney Town Hall Assembly Rooms throughout events, and for the care and management of corporate, internal and public clients. To assist in the delivery of key internal events. To manage the application process for outdoor events in Hackney (excluding parks events).
- To work with the Venues and Events manager to support the operation of Stoke Newington Town Hall Assembly Rooms and Council Chamber and Hackney Town Hall Assembly Rooms as a commercial venue and have lead responsibility for the co-ordination and safe management of events within the venue.
- End to end development, co-ordination and management of bespoke Corporate and Public events.
- To lead on the event management and delivery aspects of key corporate events, such as Hackney Stars, Long Service Awards etc.
- To act as a primary point of contact for the public and corporate clients wanting to hold outdoor events in Hackney (excluding those in parks), including street parties, demonstrations, performances etc., to process and record those event applications, and play a role in the HEAT process to evaluate such applications.
- Primary point of contact for all internal and external event related client issues relating to Hackney Town Hall Assembly Rooms and Stoke Newington Town Hall Assembly Rooms.
- Maintain regular contact with clients regarding booked events, ensuring all event details and any changes are accurately logged.
- Work with the Venues and Events Business Support Officer to ensure that all clients are sent event documentation (confirmation, contracts, event sheets) in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records so that other team members can pick up at any stage of the job.
- Meet and greet clients and conduct site tours in a proper and efficient manner which is in accordance with customer care standards and procedures.
- Maintain overall knowledge of events calendar; including operational implications, and attend appropriate meetings where necessary.
- Create and communicate comprehensive and up-to-date event briefs (function sheets) to be used by on-site staff.
- Ensure adequate levels of staffing for each event; including reapportioning/recharging of associated costs.
- Liaise with client and suppliers to organise and co-ordinate other venue requirements i.e. equipment, catering, decorations etc.
- On-site management of events: fit out space as per client specifications, supervise any temporary staff assisting with the event, ensure staff are briefed and tasks and roles properly defined, trouble-shooting etc.
- Ensure that all events are well organised and professionally executed, enhancing Hackney’s reputation for quality and service.
- Carryout post-event analysis and communicate and embed recommendations in policies/procedures.
- Development of corporate booking policies and procedures.
- Development and management of corporate booking system.
- Maintain and develop existing relationships with key clients.
- Support the Venues and Events Manager with networking events to ensure continued growth of corporate portfolio.
- To ensure that the corporate procurement policies and procedures are adhered to when purchasing services & supplies.
- Keeping yourself and team fully up-to-date on the products and services of the business, including any special offers.
- To ensure all purchases of goods and services are in line with the Council Financial regulations/governance.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Cabinet Support Officer - Hackney
Salary: £21 per hour
Payroll and Pension Consultant - Twickenham
Salary: £33 per hour
Payroll Processing and Control Officer - Romford
Salary: £22 per hour
Direct Payment Payroll and Advice Officer - Woolwich
Salary: £22.76 - 22.76 per hour
Licensing Enforcement Officer - Harrogate
Salary: £17 per hour