Wheelchair Lead Therapist
|Job Title:||Wheelchair Lead Therapist|
|Salary:||£24.38 - 24.38 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Wheelchair Lead Therapist to work with one of our clients based in Solihull. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday (37 hours per week)
Pay rate - £24.38ph
- To ensure the consistent and effective delivery of the Solihull Adult Social Care Offer ‘Our Offer to You’ to Solihull citizens.
- To ensure the workforce works in a person centred way with people, carers and families to promote independence and well being. To prevent and delay future care needs whilst maximising people’s own strengths and networks.
- To be responsible and accountable for the effective management of public resources including delegated budgets and staff. Demonstrate leadership which results in high performing teams that deliver quality outcomes.
- To operate and ensure that others operate at all times within the professional ethics and disciplines of the relevant professional regulatory body e.g. HCPC Social Worker Standards of Proficiency
- Support the development of strategic objectives facilitating and leading your team/s to positively contribute to the achievement of the objectives relevant to your area of responsibility
- Engage and develop positive working relationships in order to effectively deliver services which maximise opportunities for integration and partnership working
- Ensure the effective delivery of services within your area of responsibility which are person centred and outcome focused
- Ensure that National Eligibility Criteria is applied consistently and fairly
- Ensure that the delivery of services demonstrates value for money and makes best use of informal and community resources
- Facilitate practice within the service that promotes effective risk management whilst enabling positive risk taking
- Take a lead and ensure good practice within your area of responsibility in line with the Directorates Safeguarding Procedures.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available