ACRO Audit Officer - Fareham
|Job Title:||ACRO Audit Officer - Fareham|
|Salary:||£11.97 - 11.97 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
ACRO Audit Officer – Fareham (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £11.97ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To carry out integrity and compliance auditing of police and law enforcement systems, policies and procedures in accordance with an ACRO audit schedule.
To assist the ACRO Audit Supervisor in producing reports for the ACRO Strategic Boards.
- To audit police and law enforcement computer systems, local systems, policy and procedures, ensuring ACRO is compliant with the agreed national minimum standard of audit. Assisting with the continuous improvement of audit systems and processes.
- Follow best practice, building good working relationships with ACRO staff with the aim of protecting police and law enforcement computer systems, applications and other local databases and processes as a national asset and mitigating the risk of corruption.
- Maintain a multi layered approach to proactive monitoring through preventative, proactive and reactive audit activities. Escalating issues to The ACRO Audit Supervisor or Information Manager as required.
- To reveal and deter the realisation of risk / exploitation of vulnerabilities around information systems by identifying potential misuse of police and law enforcement computer systems and other local databases and applications. Produce a comprehensive audit report detailing recommendations for improvement across ACRO business areas.
- The role holder will be required to assist colleagues in the Anti-Corruption Unit and Professional Standards Department and investigate lines of enquiry specific to the misuse of police and law enforcement computer systems and other local databases.
- To interrogate the audit data available and compile evidence that will form part of an investigative outcome.
- To assist in the delivery of the ACRO audit strategy and follow the audit schedule, working with the ACRO Audit Supervisor and ACRO Information Manager with the intention of identifying any issues that will have a negative impact on ACRO.
- Contribute to ACRO audit policy and procedure as necessary and make recommendations for anomalies identified in the audit process.
- Represent ACRO Information Management by attending regional and ACRO working groups in order to improve and enhance the ACRO audit strategy.
- To provide reliance within the Information Management team by attending meetings on behalf of the ACRO Audit Supervisor when required. To support colleagues by providing peer training when required.
- Give regular and effective service.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Specialist Business Support Officer - Wirral
Salary: £12.81 - 12.81 per hour
Customer Services Officer
Salary: £13 per hour
Technical Officer - Rochdale
Salary: £35 per hour
Libraries Officer - Hackney
Salary: Market related
Business Support Officer
Salary: £11.75 - 11.75 per hour