Adult Social Care Call Handler
|Job Title:||Adult Social Care Call Handler|
|Salary:||£11.00 - 13.47 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Bal Sunner|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit Adult Social Care Call Handlers. The role will be involve some hybrid working once training has been provided.
Purpose of the role
- To be the point of contact for all internal and external customers, including (but not limited to): service users, concerned family and friends, professionals, members of the public, organisational bodies and councillors.
- To assist customers across a wide range of council services by providing information, recording their service requests, or by ensuring that they are referred to the right service area.
- To gather sufficient customer information that enables the County Council to respond efficiently.
- To take ownership and responsibility of a query to resolve on one contact where possible, ensuring the needs and expectations of the customer are met.
The role is required Monday to Friday. The approx. working hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- To provide a consistent level of customer service for all enquiries and channels of contact. Interactions should be professional, courteous and customer centric.
- To be knowledgeable of and handle and resolve where appropriate a wide range of services through multiple channels and touch-points.
- To accurately record sufficient relevant customer information to enable appropriate decisions to be made.
- To handle a wide variety of contacts from both internal and external customers, including (but not limited to): service users, concerned family and friends, professionals, partners, members of the public, organisational bodies and councillors.
- To be able to tactfully deal with contact for people who have complex/urgent needs and/or are in crisis.
- To complete desktop assessments to assess eligibility and make decisions for services in relevant areas
- To manageand resolve high volumes of inbound and outbound contacts to ascertain pertinent and necessary information to enable the resolution of an enquiry.
- To manage and prioritise workloads ensuring all queries and cases are managed within specified timescales.
- Ideal candidates will have experience in NHS/care settings.
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team.
- Working toward and meeting KPI’s and service level targets.
- Experience of direct customer contact via the telephone
- Experience of using complex ICT customer service databases to record and retrieve customer information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised, and able to respond to conflicting demands and to prioritise work
- Able to signpost and advise of more appropriate services.
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills with good attention to detail
- Able to deal with sensitive enquires with empathy
- Minimum of 4GCSE’s A-C grades including English Language or other qualifications of an equivalent level (desirable)
- Experience within customer service or customer contact centre (desirable)
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Independent Living Assessor - Reablement Team - South East London
Salary: Umbrella rate
Childrens Paediatric - Aids and Adaptations - Manchester
Salary: Umbrella rate
Moving and Handling Advisers
Salary: £30 - 36 per hour
Salary: £11 per hour
Salary: £13.25 - 15.50 per hour
SkILs Reablement Support Worker
Salary: £10.98 - 10.98 per hour