Assistant Payroll & Employee Officer - Wakefield
|Job Title:||Assistant Payroll & Employee Officer - Wakefield|
|Salary:||£10.79 - 10.79 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Assistant Payroll & Employee Officer – Wakefield (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £10.79ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- This is a career graded post which will provide the job holder with the opportunity to develop into an experienced Support Assistant within Payroll & Pensions and gain the required experience and skills whilst learning on the job.
- Progression through the career grade is dependent on the post holder meeting the essential criteria and demonstrating capability to undertake the role at the next level.
- To contribute to the effective delivery of a Payroll and Pensions Service for Schools and third party customers and clients.
- To contribute to Business and Transactional Services and HR Service priorities in line with deadlines and conflicting tasks and ensure their successful delivery.
- Ensure performance standards are maintained to drive sustained and continuous performance improvements, efficiencies and value for money within agreed monitoring/reporting frameworks and standards.
- To contribute to the development of appropriate policies, procedures and processes that safeguard its employees and customers and ensure these are applied consistently.
- To support the provision of commercially focused services in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- To act as an ambassador for the Business and Transactional Service and identify where it can add value by influencing and delivering customer requirements effectively
- To work within key performance indicators and ensure performance standards are maintained to drive sustained and continuous performance improvements, efficiencies and value for money within agreed monitoring/reporting framework and standards
- Ensure all duties and responsibilities of self and staff are discharged in accordance with the constitution and all policies
- To provide competent advice and support on payroll and employee services
- To support the delivery of service and team priorities to ensure successful outcomes
- Ensure the service provided meets customer expectations and provides quality support
- Ensuring that services are delivered in line with relevant legislation objectives and policies including those relating to Equality & Diversity, Customer Care and Health and Safety.
- Ensure that quality advice, information and interpretation of Conditions of Service, Policies and Employment Legislation is provided to customers via a range of communication methods
- Communicate information to customers using effective methods of communication, both written and verbal using non-standard responses, appropriate to specific service groups including supporting the delivery informative sessions with managers and service users
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement
- Undertake training to enhance knowledge and provide a more comprehensive service
- To undertake any other duties as required commensurate with the grade of the post
- To operate within appropriate management systems and practices that ensure risks are dealt with sensibly, responsibly and proportionately.
- To contribute to the effective delivery of a Payroll and Pensions Service, Schools and third party customers and clients.
- To support and actively work with others, both internally and externally to achieve common goals and objectives
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Senior Internal Auditor - Wakefield
Salary: £18 per hour
Information and Assessment Officer - Hackney
Salary: £18.76 - 18.76 per hour
Arts and Heritage Officer - Newham
Salary: £21.64 - 21.64 per hour
Benefits and Housing Needs Officer - Hackney
Salary: £20.06 - 20.06 per hour
Council Tax Assessment Officer - Barnsley
Salary: Market related