Business Support Administrator - Nottinghamshire
|Job Title:||Business Support Administrator - Nottinghamshire|
|Salary:||£9.50 - 9.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Business Support Administrator – Nottinghamshire
Salary: £ 9.50 Per Hour.
Full Time (37 hours per week)
To provide an efficient, effective and comprehensive administrative support service to the Department, supporting senior officers and managers with day-to-day business processes in the team.
- To ensure that the services are delivered for the benefit of the people of Nottinghamshire.
- To maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with customers and colleagues within the team and across the service.
- To ensure activities are delivered in the most efficient and effective manner as possible.
- To interrogate databases to produce less routine reports including the design of simple spreadsheets and identifying problems/issues with data produced.
- To carry out discrete areas of work, using own initiative to prioritise and complete tasks as required, e.g. resolving non-complex queries/problems.
- Respond to less routine correspondence in relation to service provision, requiring non-standardised factual responses on behalf of senior staff members.
- To produce a range of typed documents from a variety of sources involving the use of various software packages in relation to service provision.
- To assist with the maintenance and development of data recording systems in order to provide reports on request.
- To provide general advice and guidance to external clients/contractors and service users in respect of services provided by the STG and direct calls for appropriate resolution if required.
- To comply with all quality management systems, quality procedures and working practices.
- Such other duties as required commensurate with the grading of the post.
- Responsible for protecting and managing information securely, and reporting breaches or suspected information security breaches, in line with our clients policies.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Amber Debens on 07860953716 or via email AmberD@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Business Support Lead - Solihull
Salary: £18.06 - 18.06 per hour
Business Support Programme Co-ordinator - Solihull
Salary: £17.53 - 20.47 per hour
Met office - Finance business partner
Salary: Market related
Transformation Business Analyst - Oldham
Salary: £21.23 - 21.23 per hour
Service Development and Support officer - Barnsley
Salary: £28.06 - 28.06 per hour
Service Support Assistant - Leicestershire
Salary: £14.83 - 14.83 per hour
Independent Living Brokerage and Support Officer
Salary: £14.17 - 14.17 per hour
Admin Assistant - Orpington
Salary: £12.48 - 12.48 per hour
Income Management Admin Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £13.12 - 13.12 per hour
CYLP Coordinator - West Sussex
Salary: Market related
Personal Assistant - Wirral
Salary: £15.04 - 15.04 per hour
CCTV Operator - Manchester
Salary: £20 per hour