Complaints officer - Havering Council
|Job Title:||Complaints officer - Havering Council|
|Salary:||£16.81 - 16.81 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Deanna Clarke|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Complaints officer – Havering Council
Pay - £16.81
Full Time – Temp with view to go Permanent
Address - RM1 3BB, Romford, Essex
- To provide thorough and effective analysis and retrieval of information for various business purposes.
- To be part of the CMT Complaints Team in its work to record, investigate and answer complaints and Councillor / MP enquiries in line with procedures and within corporate timescales.
- The post holder will provide responses to individual and cross-complaints at the highest stages in the complaints process.
- To help ensure that the Council meets its statutory duties and responsibilities in respect of complaints and representations, including a significant individual workload on complaints at all formal stages across these service areas.
- Mediating and working with staff to bring about appropriate solutions, liaising with other services and external partners as necessary.
- To support and assist in the training line managers and teams to provide consistently high-quality replies to complaints.
- To support the provision of analytical reports and complaints performance information, as well as supporting the training other teams and staff members, to learn from complaints and enquiries received in order to raise service standards.
Are you prepared to rise to the challenges of working in the high pressure, results driven world of recruitment?
To find out more information please contact Deanna at Deannac@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
North Warwickshire - Technical Officer
Salary: £13.91 - 13.91 per hour
Revenues & Benefits Quality Assurance Officer - Esher
Salary: £18.70 - 18.70 per hour
Revenues Officer - Shrewsbury
Salary: £20.79 - 20.79 per hour
Payroll Officer - Basingstoke
Salary: £25 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Shefford
Salary: £11.22 - 11.22 per hour
Community Care Officer - Doncaster
Salary: £10.50 - 10.50 per hour
VAT Alignment Officer - Haringey
Salary: £20.10 - 20.10 per hour
Accommodation Officer - Wakefield
Salary: £17.12 - 17.12 per hour
West Sussex - Rights of way officer
Salary: £13 per hour
Met office - Finance business partner
Salary: Market related
Income Management Admin Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £13.12 - 13.12 per hour
Service Development and Support officer - Barnsley
Salary: £28.06 - 28.06 per hour