Homelessness Prevention and Relief Officer - London
|Job Title:||Homelessness Prevention and Relief Officer - London|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Homelessness Prevention and Relief Officer – Housing Operations - London
Are you a passionate, dedicated Homelessness Prevention and Relief Officer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Homelessness Prevention and Relief Officer to work in Housing Operations Team in London.
Pay Rates: £16.75 - £20.80 per hour (Umbrella Rate)
Responsibilities of a Homelessness Prevention and Relief Officer: (Full Job Description Available)
- To provide comprehensive advice and assistance to all households in housing need to enable them to maintain their accommodation and/or prevent homelessness either in person, on the telephone or in writing.
- To conduct a housing needs assessment and prepare a personal housing plan (PHP) taking into account the needs assessment and to keep the PHP updated in line with the Homelessness Reduction Act.
- To prevent homelessness and resolve threats of homelessness to eligible households by giving appropriate housing advice and providing hands on support.
- To conduct home visits and attend professionals meetings in order to verify information regarding a households’ housing need.
- To support households with defending possession proceedings in court and assist with preparation of their file for review by the judge.
- Educated to degree level (Graduate) in a Housing-related subject or equivalent and must have GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- A minimum of two years experience in a front-line housing service.
- Good working knowledge of homelessness legislation including but not limited to the Housing Act 1996, the Homelessness Reduction Act 2017 and other related legislation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Full clean UK driving licence and use of a car for work purposes.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK.
- Current DBS on the Update Service.
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Homelessness Relief and Prevent Officer
Salary: £38 per hour
Assessment Officer- Financial Assessment/Income and Debt- Enfeild
Salary: £18.66 - 21.81 per hour
Sheltered Housing Officer
Salary: £22 per hour
Rent Recovery Officer - Basildon
Salary: £15.95 - 15.95 per hour
Bournemouth - Anti Social Behaviour Officer
Salary: £15.63 - 15.63 per hour
Housing Management Officer - Manchester City
Salary: Market related
Supported accommodation Support Worker
Salary: £11.00 - 14.98 per hour
Salary: £13.95 - 13.95 per hour
Supported Accommodation Night Assistant
Salary: £12 - 15 per hour
Home Energy Advisor - Islington
Salary: £19.50 - 19.50 per hour
Salary: £12.59 - 12.59 per hour
Salary: £12 per hour