HR Systems Analyst - Redbridge
|Job Title:||HR Systems Analyst - Redbridge|
|Salary:||£38k - 41k per year|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
HR Systems Analyst – Redbridge
Permanent Full Time
Salary - £38-41k per annum
This role will be within the Business Intelligence Team and is responsible for providing accurate and consistent HR management information and statistics to the client. You will manipulate, analyse, and interpret complex data in partnership with the HR Directorate and the wider client to deliver on corporate objectives.
- Support the HR Directorate in the development of HR and Payroll statistics and KPI's using iTrent and other relevant data sources. This will be achieved using Business Objects to create or update existing reports.
- To take a pivotal role in providing Intelligence support to HR Specialists, HR Services, HR Partners and other managers across the organisation.
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex HR data, identifying key findings and action or improvements that are needed as a result in partnership with HR Business Partners.
- Maximise the use of HR systems to automate standard processes, assisting with reviewing and documenting processes undertaken within HR and making recommendations for their development.
- To lead on and support the development of PowerBI reporting as an alternative to Business Objects. This will be via the development of dashboards and data models to enable better visualisation of data.
- Support and champion the introduction and implementation of new software developments, reporting tools, interfaces and process reviews.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Billy via email BillyF@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Transformation Business Analyst - Oldham
Salary: £21.23 - 21.23 per hour
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salary: £47,420 - 50,512 per year
Payroll Officer - Basingstoke
Salary: £25 per hour
CCTV Operator - Manchester
Salary: £20 per hour
Service Support Assistant - Leicestershire
Salary: £14.83 - 14.83 per hour
Income Management Admin Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £13.12 - 13.12 per hour
Internal Senior Auditor - Oxford
Salary: Market related
Fire Remediation Coordinator
Salary: £22 - 27 per hour
Business Support Lead - Solihull
Salary: £18.06 - 18.06 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Shefford
Salary: £11.22 - 11.22 per hour
Revenues Officer - Shrewsbury
Salary: £20.79 - 20.79 per hour
Service Development and Support officer - Barnsley
Salary: £28.06 - 28.06 per hour