Income Management Officer - London
|Income Management Officer - London
|£19 per hour
|over 1 year ago
Income Management Officer – London (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £19.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To undertake the recovery function of leasehold service charge debt and other recharges levied to their accounts.
- To be the primary point of contact and be responsible for dealing with disputes, queries and advice, externally & internally, concerning leases, leasehold management and the liability of lessees and applicants to contribute to Council expenditure.
- To provide cover for senior Home Ownership Officers within the Home Ownership Services in their absence or undertake duties relating to leaseholder services as assigned by Team leaders in order to maintain service levels at all times. Such duties, however, will fall within the scope of the post, at the appropriate grade.
- To collect service charges both capital and revenue invoices and all other recharges, in a timely and accurate fashion whilst complying with relevant legislation and Council policy.
- To investigate and resolve disputes about Service Charges and to input any resulting account adjustments accordingly.
- To assess and decide on proposed payment plans in accordance with the Council policy, and targets set by the Recovery and litigation Manager.
- To undertake further legal action relating to all unpaid bills not in dispute or not conforming to an agreed payment plan, including issuing of claims online once approved by the Recovery and litigation Manager.
- To undertake the collection and recovery of service charges within the team and to assist in the preparation of cases referred to the LVT or County court in respect of any outstanding invoices.
- To recharge leaseholders costs incurred in respect of legal costs, interest and court fees following the receipt of judgment.
- To undertake prompt recovery action in respect of any outstanding judgment from lenders, using the templates designed on the database.
- To undertake the drafting of responses to complex queries or complaints raised by leaseholders, Members, the Council Ombudsman and external solicitors.
- To use their initiative in making financial arrangements, taking individual leaseholder’s financial circumstances into account, and the recovery policy.
- To assist projects to develop and implement new policies and “Good practice guides” in all matters relating to leasehold management.
- In order to deliver the service effectively, a degree of flexibility is needed and the post holder may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above. Such duties, however, will fall within the scope of the post, at the appropriate grade.
- The-post holder will necessitate regular attendance at meetings outside normal office hours. Time off in lieu will be provided in respect of these duties.
- To promote a professional and positive image in general and Home Ownership in particular at all times with service users, external partners and all other thirds parties.
- To actively participate in the resident involvement strategy such that it becomes embedded in the culture of the Homeownership Team’s work
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Resource Planner - London
Salary: £16.20 - 16.20 per hour
People operations Assistant - London
Salary: £16.65 - 16.65 per hour
Driver Compliance Officer
Salary: £22 per hour
Salary: Market related
Business support officer
Salary: £13.66 - 13.66 per hour
Senior Technical Officer
Salary: £20 - 23 per hour
Business Support Officer - Sefton
Salary: £11.49 - 11.49 per hour
Health and Safety Officer
Salary: £19 per hour
Planning Enforcement officer - Rochdale
Salary: £20 per hour
GM Collaboration - Senior Legal officer
Salary: £25 per hour
Business support officer - Walsall
Salary: £14.91 - 14.91 per hour
Risk, Insurance and Information Governance Officer
Salary: £16.06 - 16.06 per hour