Information and Monitoring Officer
|Job Title:||Information and Monitoring Officer|
|Salary:||£13.71 - 13.71 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
Information and Monitoring Officer – Warrington
Salary: £ 13.71 Per Hour
Part time (30 hours per week)
- Develop, design, monitor and maintain schedules, records and systems for work in the service area to ensure an effective and efficient service.
- Collating, coordinating and analysing a range of information that supports intelligence led activity for the relevant safeguarding and care quality monitoring processes and procedures.
- Preparing reports that demonstrate themes and trends and highlight issues.
- Coordinating relevant enquiries which enable the Safeguarding and Care Quality Team to focus and prioritise their safeguarding and care quality enquiries and improvement work, such as from CQC information or updates from care providers regarding improvement actions.
- Undertaking necessary enquiries to support the work of the team, including seeking information from adults who use services and their families.
- Supporting statutory data collections and corporate/ SAB performance management by supporting the design and capture of data and providing quality assurance.
- Informing the development of forms and processes within the service user database.
- To comply with the Councils Corporate Plan, Equality and Diversity Policy and Health and Safety Policy in the performance of all duties.
- To carry out all duties with due regards to confidentiality and data protection
- To undertake any other duties as may be allocated from time to time, which are deemed to be commensurate with the designation and grading of the post.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Amber Debens on 07860953716 or via email AmberD@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Information Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £24.88 - 24.88 per hour
Business Support Officer - Bristol
Salary: £12.84 - 12.84 per hour
Planning Support Officer
Salary: £13 per hour
Schools HR Manager - Reading
Salary: £425 per day
SENA Support Worker Co Ordinator
Salary: £11.38 - 11.38 per hour