Oxfordshire - care & support Brokerage officer
|Job Title:||Oxfordshire - care & support Brokerage officer|
|Salary:||£12.95 - 12.95 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Deanna Clarke|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Oxfordshire – care & support Brokerage officer
Location: County Hall County Council Offices, OX1 1ND
Contract: initial 4 -month contract with possible further extension
Hours: 37 hours per week
Pay: £12.95per hour (depending on experience)
The Care & Support Brokerage Service arranges and purchases care and support to meet the needs of both children and adults. This includes sourcing, commercial negotiation and arrangement of specialist placements and packages of care as well as use of block contracts, approved provider lists and framework agreements (local and regional).
The primary purpose of the role is to:
- At all times, to provide a professional service, which delivers desired outcomes for people and treats each person with respect, dignity and positive regard.
- To develop and maintain a sound working knowledge of care & support brokerage in designated portfolio areas and to use this knowledge to inform practice.
- To assist and support the Senior Care & Support Brokerage Officer to deliver a high-quality care sourcing & brokerage function.
- To be responsible for finding the right support to meet the needs of the customer in line with Social Care and Council policies.
- To ensure value for money through effective price negotiation and use of cost-effective options.
- To make effective use of available and developing technology to support effective practice and to maintain accurate and succinct records throughout.
- To work in partnership with the key professionals who are involved in the care and support of the vulnerable service users - recognising the role, remit and authority of other professionals and how their roles sit alongside the remit and authority of the Care & Support Brokerage function.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Deanna Clarke on 020 8514 9152 or Email DeannaC@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Business Support Officer - Romford
Salary: £17.69 - 17.69 per hour
Admissions Support Officer
Salary: £25 per hour
Planning Support Officer
Salary: £13 per hour
Business Support Officer - Bristol
Salary: £12.84 - 12.84 per hour
Business Support Officer - Cardiff
Salary: £11.39 - 11.39 per hour
Council Tax Officer / Revenues & Benefits Officer - Lewisham
Salary: £25.52 - 25.52 per hour
Business Support Officer - Barnsley
Salary: Market related
Equality & Diversity Officer - Solihull
Salary: £17.53 - 17.53 per hour
Finance Officer - Bristol
Salary: £20.56 - 20.56 per hour
Pensions Officer - Islington
Salary: £19.73 - 19.73 per hour
Housing Officer - Sutton
Salary: £15.18 - 15.18 per hour
Income Officer - Camden
Salary: £20.57 - 20.57 per hour