Payroll Assistant - Egham
|Job Title:||Payroll Assistant - Egham|
|Salary:||£15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Payroll Assistant – Egham (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £15.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- The post holder is responsible to the Payroll & Pensions Manager for the efficient and effective operation of the College payroll function in accordance with College and statutory requirements. The post holder will work closely with colleagues in the Pensions Team, Finance, Human Resources and the College generally, and with external organisation such as HMRC and other Third Party arrangements.
- The post holder is expected to have detailed knowledge of Resource link system processing and statutory requirements including those relating to payments through the payroll, Real Time Information, Salary Sacrifice, National Insurance and PAYE.
- The post holder will maintain an appropriate level of technical knowledge and will develop and maintain a sufficient level of skill to utilise standard College and Finance computer applications.
- Specific abilities include numeracy and IT skills such as fast, accurate data entry, relevant experience and knowledge of MS Office applications (or the equivalent) including e-mail, spreadsheets and word processing.
- The post holder should be able to prioritise the workload to meet deadlines, give attention to detail and work effectively in a small team, dealing with a wide cross section of College staff.
- The timely and accurate input and checking of all payroll amendments within the HR/Payroll system such as new starter details, additional posts, change of post, change of salary, leavers, hours and other terms of employment
- The calculation of pay adjustments including complex manual Tax, NI and pension calculations
- Ensuring all payroll records are up to date and accurate
- The input and monitoring of employee sickness, maternity, paternity and other absence types
- Monitoring and providing assistance to the HR Systems Team and other HR colleagues to ensure accurate submission of data to Payroll
- Assisting with the maintenance of the payroll system, including the updating of background Statutory and General Parameters and developing the use of the HR/Payroll system
- To ensure the College’s ongoing compliance with Real Time Information and Automatic Enrolment Legislation
- The comprehensive running of the pay process in its entirety, from data input through to the BACS and costing creation
- Ensuring the accurate deduction of third party payments from pay such as Childcare Vouchers, Workplace Nursery Fees, Gym Membership etc
- Creation and maintenance of bespoke Business Objects reports to be used as part of the monthly payroll process to ensure accurate data
- Assisting the Payroll team in the checking of the payroll in its entirety and resolving any issues
- The timely and accurate reconciliation of specific payroll balances on the general ledger using the Finance Agresso System
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Permitting Assistant - Leeds
Salary: Market related
Housing Supply Assistant - Redbridge
Salary: £15.75 - 15.75 per hour
Finance Assistant: Travel Services - Preston
Salary: £13.30 - 13.30 per hour
Customer Service Assistant - North Hertfordshire
Salary: £11.07 - 12.58 per hour
Resourcing Administrator - Barnet
Salary: £13.13 - 13.13 per hour
Accountancy Technician - Mold
Salary: £17.76 - 17.76 per hour
Business Support Officer - Cardiff
Salary: £11.39 - 11.39 per hour
Application Technical Consultant
Salary: £18.87 - 18.87 per hour
SENA Support Worker Co Ordinator
Salary: £11.38 - 11.38 per hour
Business Support Officer - Bristol
Salary: £12.84 - 12.84 per hour
Senior Information Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £24.88 - 24.88 per hour
Property Services Coordinator
Salary: £17.83 - 17.83 per hour