Payroll Assistant - Hackney
|Job Title:||Payroll Assistant - Hackney|
|Salary:||£16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Payroll Assistant – Hackney (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £16.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To provide a timely, accurate, professional and customer friendly payroll service for Hackney schools, Academies and all other customers.
- Input of starters, leavers, amendments, additional hours, overtime and other changes correctly and by set deadlines
- To be the initial point of contact for all payroll related queries regardless of the nature of the enquiry.
- Review entitlement to statutory and occupational sick, input maternity, paternity and adoption pay according to statutory regulations and national and local conditions of service.
- To calculate emergency payments and prepare information for BACS transmission.
- Prepare the necessary debt letters when overpayments occur and inform schools/customers of any overpayments.
- Help in the printing and posting of P45’s monthly.
- All aspects of work are completed accurately and within the required timescale in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Ensure data receive are completed accurately and are properly authorised.
- Organise, plan and prioritise the monthly payroll workload effectively as directed by the Deputy or Payroll manager.
- Undertake personal development and training, identifying needs and opportunities to continually improve capability, to achieve service objectives and to respond to change in the organisation and the job context.
- Act as an Ambassador for the team, in promoting a professional payroll service.
- Assist the payroll manager with the development and documentation of the payroll procedures to support processing.
- Calculate and produce debt account letters.
- To provide Local government Pension Department with accurate information, guidance and advice with accurate information for the calculation of pension benefits, also checking the information prepared by the payroll administrator.
- Provide assistance and advice on payroll matters to human resources, managers, head teachers and employees.
- Reply to correspondence from third parties such as mortgage brokers, courts and government agencies.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Permitting Assistant - Leeds
Salary: Market related
Housing Supply Assistant - Redbridge
Salary: £15.75 - 15.75 per hour
Finance Assistant: Travel Services - Preston
Salary: £13.30 - 13.30 per hour
Customer Service Assistant - North Hertfordshire
Salary: £11.07 - 12.58 per hour
Resourcing Administrator - Barnet
Salary: £13.13 - 13.13 per hour
Accountancy Technician - Mold
Salary: £17.76 - 17.76 per hour
Business Support Officer - Cardiff
Salary: £11.39 - 11.39 per hour
Application Technical Consultant
Salary: £18.87 - 18.87 per hour
SENA Support Worker Co Ordinator
Salary: £11.38 - 11.38 per hour
Business Support Officer - Bristol
Salary: £12.84 - 12.84 per hour
Senior Information Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £24.88 - 24.88 per hour
PA - Bromley
Salary: £19.62 - 19.62 per hour