Recruitment and Employment Officer - Newham
|Job Title:||Recruitment and Employment Officer - Newham|
|Salary:||£18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Recruitment and Employment Officer – Newham (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £18.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- Delivering recruitment transactional services and Employment Compliance that ensures and improves customer satisfaction at all levels.
- Provide an efficient and effective Recruitment and Employment support service liaising with, Transactional Payroll, Employee and Establishment teams, as well as HR colleagues as appropriate in order to provide a seamless service to managers and customers.
- Deliver day to day operational recruitment support to staff and managers. Ensuring full compliance with the relevant policies, procedures and legislation that impacts employment status for new and existing employees.
- Providing high quality and consistent advice, support and process management in a cost effective and efficient way that positively impacts customer efficiency and confidence.
- Following up with Employees and Managers that require a new or updated compliance check.
- Exercise best practice and demonstrate a good understanding of the legal requirements for preparing and issuing contracts, processing internal and external recruitment, and other HR activities
- Providing timely support to managers and employees on recruitment and Employment compliance queries
- Manage and resolve recruitment and employment queries from managers and employees, creating a positive experience for the customer.
- Work alongside the Senior Recruitment and Employment officers in relation to new starters DBS, right to work etc. procedures.
- Responsible for supporting managers in this process through coaching and advising them through the Oracle Recruiting Cloud Module of Fusion.
- Ensure that resourcing requirements are processed in a timely way within agreed standards.
- Exercise a good understanding of the legal requirements for preparing and issuing contracts, processing internal and external recruitment, and other HR activities.
- Maintain performance recording databases in respect of all recruitment and selection reviewing systems in order to assist the Recruitment and Employment
- Lead with preparing quarterly performance data, and other statutory returns relating to Recruitment and Employee Compliance.
- Ensuring recruitment is processed and that the council policy is covered and adhered too, and that all potential employees are subject to adequate checking and compliance processes, including robust scrutiny of professional registration and qualification checks.
- Prepare contracts of employment and any associated variations. Providing support to other Recruitment and Employment officers.
- Updating the Fusion HR and Payroll system, where required during the recruitment process and updating details of DBS data following a check.
- Providing assistance & advice to other members of the team.
- Support managers with their day to day recruitment and Employment Compliance needs, in the form of attending drop in meetings and arranged support sessions.
- Participate in HR Participate in audits of HR and recruitment information to ensure that Council staff comply with policies, procedures and legislation.
- Identifies and records any system faults and follow these up with Senior Employment and Compliance Officers as well as Corporate Business System Team and where required liaising with Fusion and other third party system providers.
- Understands, provides advice and acts in line with terms and conditions of service. Meet transactional processing deadlines as part of achieving Service Level and Operating Level Agreements.
- Understands and provides advice, acts in line with and interpret relevant legislation.
- Interprets when issues are arising and flags up with the Team Lead as necessary.
- Operates within established policies, procedures and operating frameworks to achieve targets.
- Develop and maintain procedures and systems to ensure the efficient and effective running of the Employment and Establishment service.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Council Tax Officer / Revenues & Benefits Officer - Lewisham
Salary: £25.52 - 25.52 per hour
Equality & Diversity Officer - Solihull
Salary: £17.53 - 17.53 per hour
Income Officer - Camden
Salary: £20.57 - 20.57 per hour
Housing Officer - Sutton
Salary: £15.18 - 15.18 per hour
Finance Officer - Bristol
Salary: £20.56 - 20.56 per hour
Pensions Officer - Islington
Salary: £19.73 - 19.73 per hour
Salary: £13.78 - 15.00 per hour
Salary: £12.69 - 12.69 per hour
Business Support Officer - Cardiff
Salary: £11.39 - 11.39 per hour
Business Support Officer - Bristol
Salary: £12.84 - 12.84 per hour
Business Support Officer - Romford
Salary: £17.69 - 17.69 per hour
Senior Information Officer - Liverpool
Salary: £24.88 - 24.88 per hour