Recruitment Consultant - Birmingham
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Birmingham|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Recruitment Consultant – Birmingham
At 4RecruitmentServices we pride ourselves on a complete and personal service. We continue to grow year on year by ensuring that we focus on what matters, our candidates. We are a multi award winning agency.
Due to growth within the company, we are currently looking to bring in an Experienced Recruitment Consultant to come and join our Birmingham team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever-expanding team with superb career progression. You will be provided with comprehensive training and work closely with senior consultants of the business. It is essential that you are organised, disciplined, sociable and confident. We need someone with excellent communication and telephone skills and the ability to source via social media, headhunting, advertising & networking with good time management / multitasking skills are desirable.
- Source and select candidates for shortlist by identifying skills to match appropriately with vacancies.
- Building relationship with Locum Workers
- Direct Business Development with Local Authorities.
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies.
Experience and skills required:
- Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Proven experience working for a recruitment agency.
- Microsoft Office Competent – Word/Outlook/Excel
- Organised and Proactive
Working for 4Recruitment Services:
- Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission
- On-going training and development
- Career progression routes
- Team incentives
- Team nights out
- Recognition and rewards
Are you prepared to rise to the challenges of working in the high pressure, results driven world of recruitment?
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To find out more information please contact BillyF@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available