Residential Support Worker - Hammersmith and Fulham
|Job Title:||Residential Support Worker - Hammersmith and Fulham|
|Salary:||£17 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Residential Support Worker – Hammersmith and Fulham
To contribute to the provision of respite social work to children and young people with learning and or physical disabilities. To provide a consistent caring and stable environment for young people. To work as a member of a staff team towards agreed aims and objectives.
Principal Duties of The Post
To provide a level of care that meets the requirements of inspection standards, and appropriate legislation.
- To ensure that high standards of care are maintained within the Home giving particular consideration to health, education, personal relationships, and cultural and religious needs.
- To recognise young people’s behaviour within the context of their life experience and develop appropriate strategies for managing this.
- To provide a safe environment for young people by setting clear, consistent and reasonable boundaries.
- To contribute to creating a positive living experience for young people.
- To undertake individual and group work as necessary.
- To write reports necessary for review assessments and other meetings.
- Maintain case files and official records in accordance with departmental and divisional policies.
- To undertake keywork responsibility as determined by the Manager/Supervisor.
- To work with families and(s) carers in consultation with other professionals and in accordance with the young person’s care plan.
- To work in partnership with relevant agencies, in particular the Disabled Children’s Team.
- To develop contacts within the community, and to assist young people with educational and leisure activities.
- To participate in the department’s supervision, training and appraisal systems.
- To attend all case conferences, reviews and staff meetings as required by the Manager, and to fully participate as a member of the staff team.
- To undertake sleeping-in duties as part of working on a rota.
- To undertake other duties, consistent with the basic objectives and/or duties of the post.
NVQ LEVEL 3 SOCIAL CARE REQUIRED
Are you prepared to rise to the challenges of working in the high pressure, results driven world of recruitment?
To find out more information please contact Billy at Billyf@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
SkILs Reablement Support Worker
Salary: £10.98 - 10.98 per hour
Moving and Handling Advisers
Salary: £30 - 36 per hour
Childrens Paediatric - Aids and Adaptations - Manchester
Salary: Umbrella rate
Independent Living Assessor - Reablement Team - South East London
Salary: Umbrella rate
Salary: £13.25 - 15.50 per hour