Support Worker -Challenging Behaviour - Enfield
|Job Title:||Support Worker -Challenging Behaviour - Enfield|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Support Worker – Challenging Behaviour- Enfield
Are you a passionate, dedicated Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting for Support Worker’s to work with clients with challenging behaviours in the Enfield area.
Pay Rate: £18,500 - £28,000 per Annum
Information On The role: (Job Description Available)
- To support Service Users in their own homes and in the community through person centred approaches
- To provide flexible and supportive services to maximise Service User independence
- To work within the context of organisational policies and procedures
- To maintain confidentiality at all times
- To work in partnership with Service users, the team, the organisation and the wider community
- To promote equality and diversity within the service and the wider community
- Support Service Users to take control of their lives and to maximise their inclusion and participation in the
- community according to their needs, wishes and preferences.
- To support Service Users to access a range of opportunities and experiences, either from their own home or the
- wider community.
- To support Service Users to monitor their health and wellbeing
- Attend staff meetings and supervision meetings and contribute to the promotion of good practice across the
- Attend all statutory training and comply with legislation requirements
- Support Service Users to reach their full potential.
- Where appropriate to work closely with service management and families to support service users.
- To support service management in a developmental capacity (both for service users and staff).
- Where required, to carry out various aspects of service user medication administration in accordance with the
- policies and procedures and the service user’s support plan.
- To carry out various service management activities as directed by the Registered Manager, eg, assist with staff induction or staff training.
- The Client Requires Female Staff
- 2 years’ Experience of working with challenging behaviours.
- Must have experience of working with vulnerable people.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are an Support Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Youth Voice and Participation Support Worker
Salary: £12 - 16 per hour
Street Pop' Outreach Support Worker- Safer Spaces- Greenwich
Salary: £18.27 - 22.76 per hour
Deputy Team Manager
Salary: £30.46 - 30.46 per hour
Assistant care manager- Education Care and Health Services- Bromley
Salary: £23.96 - 23.96 per hour
Social Care Assessor
Salary: £18 - 20 per hour
Salary: £11.00 - 14.77 per hour
Salary: £36 per hour
Salary: £10.42 - 10.42 per hour
Youth Offending Officer- Youth Offending Service- Lambeth
Salary: £23.79 - 29.76 per hour