Accommodation Administrator - Key Worker (Admin and Clerical)
|Job Title:||Accommodation Administrator - Key Worker (Admin and Clerical)|
|Salary:||£10 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Toni Dunkley|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Accommodation Administrator | Poole
The focus of this role is to provide day to day operational support within the team including aspects of housing enquiries, bookings, tenancy matters and maintenance functions.
You will be the first point of contact for visitors and provide administrative support to the Accommodation Manager and the Accommodation Team.
This is a varied position in which you'll be required to respond to general enquiries, update systems, assist with marketing the accommodation through a range of methods and assist with other ad hoc admin duties as required, whilst ensuring that the correct procedures are followed.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a positive and flexible attitude, be exceptionally organised and have outstanding attention to detail. You will also need to ensure confidentiality is always maintained.
- To ensure that all visitors are dealt with in a timely and helpful manner
- To be sensitive to the needs and circumstances of all housing applicants and provide a customer focused quality service
- Providing administration support for the Accommodation Office and staff members
- To respond to any general correspondence received
- Reply to accommodation requests/enquiries
- Communicate with existing residents regarding various accommodation matters as required
- Data in putting with entering tenant details on in-house computer programmes
- Help to liaise with the Hospital Trust and or University Partners in resolving Tenant issues
- Provide back up and general support as requested
- Assist with the processing of and raise invoices for rechargeable items
- Assist with marketing the accommodation through a range of methods and send out all information to interested parties as and when requested
- Research, prepare and supply information as requested
- Cash handling and reconciliation as and when required
- To assist with the development of best policy and practise within the organisation
- To always approach work with the aim of fulfilling the stated values of the Association
- To positively promote the reputation and standing of the Association in all dealings
- To communicate effectively and work productively with all other staff
- To undertake any other tasks and duties which might reasonably be requested.
- Establish, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues, contractors and partnering agencies to ensure an integrated contribution to Sovereign’s corporate objectives.
- Observe and comply with Sovereign’s policies and procedures and observe and continually promote equality and inclusion and customer care in compliance with organisational aims and objectives.
- Continuously seek realistic ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness in your role, to help the department, and Sovereign, achieve its goals.
- Participate in learning and development activities that develop personal effectiveness and assist in improving performance in the role.
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
Admin experience necessary
For more information and to find other vacancies in your area contact Toni Dunkley on 02085149146or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Professional Practitioner - Nottinghamshire
Salary: £20.16 - 20.16 per hour
Senior Quality Contracts Officer - Halifax
Salary: £16.60 - 16.60 per hour
Business Compliance Officer - Warrington
Salary: £35 per hour
Strategic Financial Adviser(interim & Senior) - Rochdale Council
Salary: £21 per hour
Environmental Health Officer - Hammersmith & Fulham Council
Salary: £23.64 - 23.64 per hour