Accountant - Addlestone
|Job Title:||Accountant - Addlestone|
|Salary:||£400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
Accountant – Addlestone
Contract, Full Time
Up to £400 a day
- Provide a full range of costing, budgeting, and accounting services for the Council and its associated companies.
- Deliver robust, accurate and timely financial support and advice to all stakeholders to ensure that the best use is made of available financial resources, and that decisions are based on appropriate and accurate consideration of the relevant financial issues.
- Add value to and promote the Council’s accounting functions by planning and co-ordinating duties in order to satisfy statutory requirements and Codes of Practice in respect of financial accounting.
- Ensure that financial reporting and advice is carried out to a high standard by identifying improvements and developing new methods of delivering reports and advice so that the Council’s financial policies and strategies are communicated effectively to all stakeholders and that information is presented clearly and accurately
- To provide a range of accounting services to a range of services and to assist in the accounting, control and reconciliation of various other accounts ensuring they meet professional, statutory and regulatory requirements.
To find out more information please contact Billy at Billyf@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Talk to a Consultant
Talk to Billy Fagg, the specialist consultant managing this position
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0208 514 9139