Adults Mental Health Practitioner - Greenwich Council
|Job Title:||Adults Mental Health Practitioner - Greenwich Council|
|Salary:||£34 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Adult's Mental Health Practitioner to work with one of our clients based in Greenwich. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates - £34ph
To manage a caseload of complex mental health clients within the older adult service, providing health and social care interventions.
This will include commissioning care packages, safeguarding investigations and monitoring mental state for relapse and recovery.
The role also requires the candidate to be on the Central AMHP team rota providing assessment and co-ordination under the Mental Health Act.
- The provision of a purposeful, professional social work service to appropriate service users, including the diagnosis and assessment of their needs and problems, in accordance with statutory requirements and Departmental policie
- To contribute to the planning and development of the Emergency Duty Team’s services, and the Department’s Referral and Assessment services, as required as appropriate.
- To participate in the organisation and administration of the work of the post so that the job of providing the service gets done
- To make informed decisions in emergency situations, often without reference to managemen
- To provide management information to assist in the setting, implementation and monitoring of the Department’s strategies and services.
- To provide an emergency social work service to Children’s & Adults Social Care, Mental Health and homelessness as appropriate.
- Undertake the role of Approval Mental Health Practitioner, ensuring decisions made and actions taken are appropriate and in line with Legislation / best practice
- To communicate and to work with other professionals, agencies. organisations and volunteers, to meet the needs of the Department’s clients
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Nana Kyeremeh on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 514 9137
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available