Business Support Administrator | South Gloucestershire
Salary: £10 ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Business Support Administrator for a local authority in South Gloucestershire.
Keep abreast of business support administrative tasks, processes, procedures and responsibilities.
Duties and experience will include;
- Provide administrative support to managers ensuring work carried out is efficient and procedures are effectively implemented.
- Act as a main point of contact for the department and provide effective communication when dealing with enquiries and information requests.
- Collate and maintain records and analyse information to ensure accurate statements are produced and data is retrieved from computerised systems and interpreted.
- Research information within your area of service specialism and collate evidence for presentation in reports. This may include drafting sections of documents for use by others.
- Interact with customers, colleagues and partners to maintain strong working relationships.
- Communicate specific concerns, queries and issues and ensure they are accurately and promptly relayed when necessary.
- Accurately record and also assist in the monitoring and maintaining of budgets/ financial information and resources.
You will need previous experience in Business Administration or Business Support and will be able to work independently within a fast-paced environment. Proven customer service skills are essential in additional to good IT skills with knowledge of MS Office Applications and the ability to process financial data.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Alex Tomkins on 0208 514 9131