Business Support Assistant | Cambridgeshire County Council
3 Month Temp Contract - Full Time 35 Hours
4Recruitment Services are seeking Business Support Assistants for Cambridgeshire County Council.
The role is based in the Statutory Assessments Team responsible for reviewing Educational Health and Care Plans for 4,000 under 16's within education across Cambridgeshire (previously referred to as Statements).
Duties will include -
- Notifying parents and schools of the annual review date and if any changes are due to be made
- Updating the database and attaching letters to the correct record
- Sending proposals to parents, schools and professionals for changes/updates
- Issuing final reviews to parents, schools and professionals
- Maintaining records during the transition from nursery to primary to secondary schools
- Scanning and processing applications
- Preparing documentation for panels/meetings
You will need previous experience in Business Administration or Business Support and will be able to work independently within a fast-paced environment. Proven customer service skills are essential in additional to good IT skills with knowledge of MS Office Applications and the ability to process financial data. Also, Strong processing skills and excellent attention to detail are required, ideally gained within an environment where data is sensitive
Salary is £8.90 ph.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Scarlett D'Vaz on 0208 514 9139.