Communications Centre Response Officer - East London
|Job Title:||Communications Centre Response Officer - East London|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Communications Centre, Visiting & Response Officer – East London
Are you a passionate, dedicated Communications Centre, Visiting & Response Officer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting for Communications Centre, Visiting & Response Officer’s to work with vulnerable clients in the Redbridge area.
Pay Rate: £13.39 - £15.39 per hour
Information On The role: (Job Description Available)
- To be responsible for the day-to-day service delivery of the Lifeline and Telecareservice to vulnerable clients. The service operates 24 hours a day 365 days a year, staff currently work 8 hour shifts on rota but this pattern is subject to change. This requires responding to Community Alarm calls and Out of Hours service requests to the Council Lifeline call centre, as well as the response, installation and programming of Lifelines and Telecare equipment.
- The role consists of working early, late and night shifts, including working weekends and bank holidays, as part of a shift rota.
- To be responsible for providing a monitoring and response service to calls received on the Call Handling System from clients based within and outside Redbridge. This will require working unsupervised outside normal office hours, including weekends and bank holidays, using own knowledge, skill and judgement.
- Liaising with 999 services both in the Lifeline line control centre and on scene in customer’s homes.
- To ensure appropriate steps are taken to protect data integrity to comply with IT security policy and the data Protection Act.
- To ensure that the Council’s statutory obligations are met in accordance with Council policy and ensure that the aims and objectives of the Team are met by the effective and efficient implementation of agreed policies and strategies in accordance with the Service Plan.
- To assess clients’ needs and urgency of situation and to respond appropriately to all calls.
- To accurately input and update all client details and emergency information on computer database and to maintain document records
- To clean, programme and test alarm equipment and ensure it is in good working order for future clients
- Must have a full driving licence for manual vehicles and pass the council driving assessment.
- At least 2-years’ experience of working in a customer focussed, multi-service contact centre, dealing with telephone and personal callers in a diverse community
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills with the ability to anticipate and adapt written and oral communications and communication styles to meet the demands and likely reactions of various audiences
- A flexible attitude to work to meet specific deadlines, constantly changing circumstances and conflicting priorities.
- Hold a current enhanced DBS check and Right to Live and Work in the UK.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are an Communications Centre, Visiting & Response Officer and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available